In this brief guide, we will cover Homesale online and their role as an Estate agent.
Homesale Online for home sellers
When selling your home you may consider an estate agent like Homesale online to help you sell your home. Homesale online will help you prepare your home for the marketing pictures, take the marketing pictures needed to advertise your home and then list it on one of the home listing portals. This could be Zoopla, on the market or any other hoe listing platform.
The benefits of using Homesale online than doing this yourself will be that Homesale online will likely get discounts from the home listing portals as they probably list a lot of homes. This means they can pass some of this discount to you as a home seller and still make a profit.
Homesale online may also employ a surveyor to provide a valuation of the home or use an internal suveyor which they have at their offices to get a valuation of your home and agree on a sales price with you.
You don't have to use the surveyor from Homesale online, you could use one which you find online etc
Before listing your Home with homesale online you will agree on their fee for any work carried out. Ideally, you should have already agreed on this before any work commenced to prevent any disputes in the future.
Once your home has been listed online by homesale online they will also manage all the leads and inquiries which are received from your home and book viewings where necessary.
Homesale online will also conduct the viewings after arranging a particular time with you.
They will walk the potential homebuyer through the property and do their best to market it to ensure they get the asking sale price.
You may also want to conduct an open house viewing where numerous people come to view the house at once. This could be beneficial if your house is receiving an incredible amount of attention from prospective buyers.
The benefit of using homesale online for your home viewings is that you want have to deal with the hassle of arranging the home viewings and then showing the many prospective buyers around.
Before you start marketing your home Homesale online will inform you that you need an energy certificate which tells buyers how energy efficient your house is.
Once the property has received an offer, homesale online will inform you of this and if you decide to accept the offer then homesale online will accept the offer on your behalf. If you decide to negotiate the offer then homesale online will negotiate this for you and try their best to get the asking price on the property.
Homesale online for home buyers
If you are a home seller and see a home listed by homesale online which you make an offer on then homesale online will pass your details to the seller who will then let you know if they want to accept the offer or not.
Homesale online will help you through the negotiating process to ensure you purchase the home and move in as soon as possible.
When looking to buy a home there may be a host of first-time buyer government schemes which you may be able to use.
Some of the Government schemes you may be able to useinclude:
- Lifetime ISA- gives you a government bonus of £1,000 if you save the maximum £4,000 a year.
- Help to buy ISA- gives a maximum bonus us £3,000 if you save the maximum allowed of £12,000. Before you get either you should consider which is better. Lifetime ISA vs Help to buy ISA.
- Help to buy equity loan- gives you up to 40% as a 5-year interest-free equity loan. You begin to pay interest at 1.75 % after the fifth year and 1% plus RPI for every year thereafter.
- Shared ownership- You can buy between 25% to 75% of the property initially with a shared ownership mortgage and then buy more using a staircasing mortgage.
- Armed forces help to buy- similar to the help to buy equity loan but specific for the armed forces personnel giving them an increased chance of acceptance.
- Rent to buy- This is the right to buy scheme on which this guide is currently discussing. A different marketing name is just used. Watch out for this when shopping to avoid missing out on eligible properties due to confusion.
- Right to buy- allows you to buy your home at a discount price.
- Preserved right to buy- same as above.
- Right to acquire- same as above.
Depending on where you live, you may also be able to take advantage of home buying schemes provided by your local council. Example: In Norwich, the local councils provide the Norwich home options scheme.
Homesale online for renters
If you want to rent a home and you see this home is listed by Homesale online then it is possible that homesale online was contracted by the landlord to market the property. Homesale online is not necessarily going to manage the property througout your rental and may simply be contracted to market the property.
Homesale online for landlords
If you are a landlord then you may be able to contract homesale online to manage your rental property or simply market itfor a fee in order to find a tenant and onboard the tenant.