Keystone Mortgages is an intermediary-only lender. This means Keystone mortgages operates mainly through Keystone intermediaries and does not deal with customers directly but rather customers who want its products will have to get them through a mortgage broker. Keystone mortgages are also known as keystone property finance.
Keystone mortgages is a specialist buy to let mortgage lender.
Keystone mortgages offer a host of variable rate and fixed rate mortgages which may be suitable to you based on your financial needs and current situation.
With a dedicated sales team and award-winning lending service, Keystone mortgages (Keystone intermediaries) prides itself on fast response time, competitive rates and high-quality customer service.
What types of mortgages can I get with Keystone Mortgages?
- Buy to let Fixed rate mortgages: With these mortgages, the rates are fixed for a period of 2, 3 or 5 years and provides you certainty over your Keystone mortgage for that time frame.
- Buy to let Variable rate mortgages: You can access a host of variable mortgages through Keystone mortgages and this mortgages will have a variable rate which can be increased or decreased at any time by Keystone mortgages.
- Tracker mortgages: You can access a host of tracker mortgages from Keystone mortgages. These mortgages will usually track the bank of England's rate and will move in line with it although it may not be the exact rate but rather a rate which will increase by the same point or increase by the same point as the bank of England rate.
- Remortgages: You can access a host of remortgages on any of Keystone mortgages products.
- Standard Buy to let mortgages: Keystone mortgages also offer a host of buy to let mortgages for buy to let investors.
- You may be able to access mortgages on Keystone mortgages with up to 95% Loan to value (LTV).
Keystone mortgages may also allow you to make overpayments on your mortgage but there may be a fee for doing so and a limit on how much you can overpay your mortgage each year.
Keystone mortgages are known for being acceptable to the below:
Trading & SPV Ltd Co's ✔ HMOs - up to 8 beds
✔ Portfolio landlords ✔ Multi-unit properties - up to 10 flats
✔ First-time landlords ✔ High-rise flats
✔ Ex-pats ✔ New build properties
✔ No minimum income required ✔ Ex-Local Authority prop
Eligibility for Keystone Mortgages
✔ Individuals ✔ First-time landlords
✔ SPVs & trading limited companies ✔ Portfolio landlords
✔ LLPs ✔ No minimum income
✔ Ex-pats - not available to retired or self-employed applicants ✔ No minimum employment history
✔ Tier 1 & 2 Visa's
✔ HMOs up to 8-bed ✔ Studio flats - min 30sqm
✔ Multi-units up to 10 flats ✔ Ex-Local Authority properties
✔ New build properties ✔ Students as tenants
✔ Highrise flats ✔ DSS tenants
✔ Flats above commercial ✔ Minimum property value - £75k
If you are considering getting a mortgage then using a mortgage broker may be a good choice as mortgage brokers usually have access to many more products than any specific mortgage lender.
Mortgage brokers will also usually have access to specific deals from mortgage lenders as well as experience on which mortgage lenders will be more likely to accept your case. This will help you avoid getting rejected on a mortgage application and having to build credit due to the damage a rejection might do to your credit score.
Disclaimer: The offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of products Huuti has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Unless indicated otherwise, products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms “Best”, “Top”, “Cheap” including variations, are not product ratings and are Huuti is not recommending anything here. You should consider seeking independent financial advice when necessary and confirm the validity of the information above for your personal circumstances. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP YOUR MONTHLY REPAYMENTS